The Quality Management System of CSI is UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certified for:
- design, development, interconnection, maintenance, training, management and operative management of automated information systems and application, infrastructure and network IT services (sector EA 33)
- design and issue of training interventions and training on the issued ICT services (sector EA 37)
The system provides for systematic management of risks and opportunities, and a constant monitoring of enterprise processes to ensure quality standards and the compliance with service schedule and costs: a system of indicators verifies that objectives have been reached and defines eventual preventative and corrective actions.
The Management System for Information Security of CSI is UNI EN ISO 27001:2013 certified for the design, development, issuing and support of ICT facility management services for the data centre and cloud computing services.
The System has also been considered compliant to the UNI EN ISO 27017:2015 e UNI EN ISO 27018:2014 guidelines.
The effectiveness of the System and the completion of information security objectives are monitored through a set of indicators that are collected and re-examined with continuity and through periodical audits.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT THE WORKPLACE
The Workplace Safety Management System of CSI is BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certified:
- to eliminate or reduce the risks for employees and other parties exposed to dangers at the workplace associated to one’s activities
- as having a management system that ensures the compliance with regulations on safety at the workplace
- to continuously improve the safety of employees, workplace, instruments and building
- to improve the performance of processes, in synergy with the Quality Management System
The System required the setting up of a constant monitoring system for CSI premises and activities, to ensure safety standards; a system of indicators verifies that objectives are reached and defines eventual preventive and corrective actions.
The Energy Management System of CSI is certified as compliant to UNI EN ISO 50001:2011.
The system was designed and implemented in compliance with the present legal requirements on energy and it is aimed at ensuring energy efficiency of the processes by promoting:
- energy savings and progressive reduction in wastes
- optimisation in the present energy use, in particular with regard to the data centre and the heating/conditioning system of the buildings
- evaluation, in procurement processes, of aspects relating to energy efficiency.
The system also entails identifying significant energy uses and constant monitoring of the relevant established indicators. Moreover, in compliance with the processing and operating needs to issue services, it also foresees the definition and implementation of energy efficiency targets defined at enterprise level.
INFORMATION TECNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY
CSI follows the indications of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to issue IT services. The guidelines are promoted by itSMF Italia association. CSI is one of the founding members of the association, which is also part of itSMF International, present in 37 countries with more than 3,000 member companies.
The ITIL model is used:
- to harmonise the way in which services are issued and to trace activity progress
- to disseminate knowledge to guarantee the largest coverage of services
- to manage Service Desk, Incident Management and Problem Management with lifelong learning activities, internal audit and enterprise indicator monitoring, to ensure a continuous improvement of processes and tools to issue services (Continual Service Improvement)